Tackle the licensing issues related to the changing IT environment.
Changes are always being announced for popular software products and associated vendor workloads, but clients don’t always understand how these changes affect IT planning activities. Poorly understood licensing complexity can drive cost increases and nonconmpliance.
Keeping up to date is no trivial task. DXC Software Licensing Advisory Services for Vendor Workloads can help. We help clients understand software licensing for specific key workloads and develop migration strategies and plans for the future. Our service provides you with data, documents and workshops that facilitate optimum decision making.
Our impartial licensing expertise is built on more than 20 years of experience as a multivendor software licensing reseller and Software Asset Management Partner.
Typical use cases include:
- Migration of specific products to cloud or using cloud environments – public/private but especially hybrid
- Server rationalization/consolidation or virtualization projects (due to complex configuration of processors and cores)
- Application transformation and modernization
- Volume installations of specific products or workloads
- Need to review product licensing profile and options
Benefits include a better negotiation position with clearer understanding of your requirements, guidance for managing implementation, rollout and lifecycle of vendor agreements worldwide, recommendations on the optimal licensing model for your infrastructure, maximized use of your existing software licensing entitlements and more.
Contact DXC to learn more about our Software Licensing Advisory Services for Vendor Workloads.