Develop an application strategy to maximize business value.
Executives need a business-centric application strategy that allows them to manage complex legacy environments while taking advantage of emerging technologies and digital capabilities.
They must transform their application portfolio through:
- Innovation to better serve the evolving needs of end users and accelerate business outcomes
- Renovation to improve efficiencies and protect essential core systems
- Integration between the two through a digital bridge
At DXC we call this digitally re-mastering applications – the strategy of innovate, renovate and integrate to maximize the business value of the application portfolio.
DXC's Application Strategy & Governance service aligns IT and business strategy for an effective and sustainable application transformation program. Our industry, business and technology subject-matter specialists provide a comprehensive strategy that includes an assessment, blueprint, road map and business case.
DXC adopts an industry-centric, business focused approach to application strategy that helps organizations optimize their portfolios. DXC provides:
- Industry, business and technology expertise: Our subject-matter specialists are backed by broad technology, business and industry experience.
- Focus on business outcomes: Our strategy and governance approach engages both business and IT to achieve business outcome goals and objectives.
- Proven tools and methodologies: We have developed proven intellectual property, diagnostic tools, and methodologies that can help produce effective results in a timely manner.
- Practical roadmap and blueprint advice: We team with organizations to roadmap and blueprint the most effective approach, including the best options for sourcing.
Global capabilities: We have technology delivery and operations teams in more than 70 countries serving hundreds of Global 2000 clients.