Why Choose Lorenzo
Highly configurable, Lorenzo supports iterative improvement and systems redesign, while also providing an integrated and interoperable patient record.
It’s all about transformation
Healthcare services need to adapt to the changed demand created by chronic disease and an aging population. To do this they need to be able to redesign healthcare delivery around the “person”, and do so with an outcomes focus. The Lorenzo EMR is designed to support and facilitate this change.
Lorenzo enables and enhances clinical effectiveness, patient safety and operational efficiencies in hospitals, in mental health and in community settings, going beyond supporting operational activities to provide a platform for transforming care and delivering improved patient outcomes.
A truly flexible solution, Lorenzo can be deployed in a range of configurations, including:
Lorenzo Electronic Medical Record
- Complete Lorenzo EMR
Lorenzo Patient Administration
- Patient management functionality
- All other departmental and care setting elements optional
- Clinical documentation including smart forms, requests and results, and care planning as the foundation
- All other elements optional, providing scope, for instance, for deploying just electronic medication management
Lorenzo Anything First means that you can leverage existing investments and migrate to the solution the way that makes sense for your organisation.
For a Lorenzo pathway customised to your organisation’s priorities, resources and current investments, contact us today.
Transforming for better, safer care
Lorenzo directly addresses five key imperatives of healthcare delivery:
1. Providing better care - A single, integrated patient record, ensuring that accurate information is available to hospital staff wherever and whenever they need it.
2. Enhancing patient safety - Integrated medication management, ensuring safer prescribing and accurate administration of medications.
3. Optimising operations and delivering an improved patient experience - Single-system streamlining of admissions, referrals and discharges, reducing delays and repeated questions of patients.
4. Improving governance and compliance - Secure visibility into patient activity, ensuring confidentiality, auditability and control of hospital processes.
5. Supporting change and transformation - Support for care pathways across multiple care settings, providing a platform for delivering new models of care.