Connecting the Auto Ecosystem
A connected automotive ecosystem can reap ever-expanding rewards for the automotive manufacturer.
A connected automotive ecosystem begins with connected R&D, suppliers, and operations. Next, create a truly connected customer experience that’s personalized and predictive by connecting sales and marketing with a customer experience that includes state-of-the-art mobile services.
By harnessing feedback and data collected from the first two steps, you can achieve exponentially better outcomes in manufacturing, innovation, revenue, and brand loyalty. To learn more, read the full paper, "Connecting the Auto Ecosystem."
Enable the Connected R&D, Suppliers and Operations
One key area is connecting your workforce and technologies:
- Enrich collaboration with best-in-class communication tools
- Improve operational efficiency with factory data anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Integrate deep data security across your digital enterprise
- Collect and analyze data to drive organizational improvement
Connect Sales and Marketing with Customer Experience
Organizations can also provide a personalized and predictive experience for customers.
- Match individual preferences to create personalized offerings
- Offer personalized mobile services tailored to the customer
- Enable proactive servicing and predictive parts ordering
- Leverage connected services to create seamless mobility experiences from manufacturer to dealer
Find out how to use the latest technologies to create a more connected world. To learn more, read the full paper, "Connecting the Auto Ecosystem."