Get expert management of your credit insurance program.
Even with the introduction of debt protection and other specialty insurance products, credit insurance remains a widely offered form of protection for lending customers. DXC built the first commercially available credit insurance system nearly four decades ago and continues its commitment to the industry with advanced software for credit insurance processing. DXC understands the system and servicing requirements of credit insurers. DXC’s systems and services are built from the ground up based on the uniqueness of this insurance product.
Not only can DXC support your credit insurance program, DXC has the products and services to help expand into debt protection and other bank insurance products as the market demands.
DXC has more than 35 years of experience supporting credit insurance, including:
- Credit Life Insurance
- Credit Disability Insurance
- Involuntary Unemployment Insurance
- Credit Property Insurance
- Single Premium and Outstanding Balance.
DXC has two software systems for your credit insurance processing. Our widely used Clas-ic Credit System is built to service credit insurance and no other insurance lines. It reflects 35 years of experience processing for more than 50 credit insurance companies and agencies. DXC’s Clas-ic II is the best choice for companies requiring a highly flexible and efficient credit insurance with low per-policy costs. DXC’s Convenience II is DXC’s newest system, which provides a growth path to additional products and markets. This system is also built around the unique requirements of bank insurance and debt protection and supports a wider range of products and services. DXC’s Convenience system automates your program end to end, from solicitation through claims and benefit activation, including billing, reinsurance and reporting.
- Supports the entire product lifecycle, from solicitation to claims/benefit activation
- Lowers processing costs per policy
- Significantly reduces time to market for new products
- Interfaces with lending systems for efficient data exchange
- Available as business process services (BPS) or application service provider (ASP) service
- Provides a path to expand to debt protection and specialty insurance