Secure transaction processing across the value chain
DXC Technology provides secure transaction processing across the entire card and payment industry value chain for consumer, commercial and specialty cards and merchants. We provide a secure, PCI compliant framework for card issuing, switching and merchant acquiring. Our front end services focus on the digital customer journey, and offer capabilities like mobile payments, ecommerce solutions, data analytics, dash boarding, loyalty and marketing programs.
Our back end cloud based solution includes real time transaction switching, card processing, payments and merchant acquiring to replace legacy IT solutions. This is supported further by integrated back office and contact center facilities, archiving, digital printing facilities and more.
DXC's Tokenization Services help our clients to meet industry demand for secure personal and confidential payment data with a one off token in the transaction to remove any identifiable data. Globally, DXC supports over 500 payment clients, services 68 million accounts, 3.1 million merchants, and more than 13 billion transactions annually.
- Commercial Card Services provide tools to manage expense reporting and address the risks and administrative costs of processing invoices and payments. You can offer your clients commercial cards for employee use for business expenses. This enables your clients to manage costs by keeping track of when, where and by whom the money is spent.
- Consumer Card Services offer an "always-on" end-to-end solution to your card transaction needs. We process purchases quickly at the point of sale and route the transactions to the correct location. We also apply the correct fees and interest rates to customer bills and collect money from them to make sure all accounts are paid in full. Credit, debit, and gift cards are now the most common forms of payment. New forms of payments (prepaid cards, mobile payments) are leading to increased transaction volumes. You also have to deal with regulations like CARD Act and PCI compliance. These challenges present numerous customer churn, ever-changing fraud patterns, and new competition from mobile phone companies and online players.
- Merchant Acquirer Services is a transaction-processing system that helps acquirer banks supply card payment services to merchants. We manage the card pricing factors and calculate best interchange rate for each transaction. Statements are adaptable and deposits flexible. For example, you can specify settlement rules and define multiple merchant accounts to route charges and deposits separately. We support any form of debit or credit card payment. Also, we package your business rules in a PCI-compliant environment and deliver services on a 'pay for use' basis. Capital investments are minimized and ongoing costs are predictable.
- PrePaid Card Services support a wide range of debit, credit, and prepaid options, including use of multiple currencies on a single card through the use of multicurrency purses. This gives banks the ability to provide new products across many industries and customer segments, including transportation, healthcare, and government. A single platform provides a simple view of a bank's portfolios.
- Secure Payment Services eliminate the cost and ongoing effort of complying with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). It offers a more secure, seamless, environment for accepting credit card payments—without touching customers’ sensitive card information. Our shared-services solution has a secure data vault that transforms sensitive customer data into tokens, adding a layer of protection for your payment transactions. Your data is no long a target. Data in your systems is stored as a token while the payment card numbers are stored at HPE.