Senior SAS BI Consultant
As an experienced SAS BI Consultant, you will build world-class solutions for our clients in order to enable them better decision making.
- You provide business process decision support at strategic, tactical and operational level
- You determine data warehousing strategy, select tools and techniques to devise the solution
- You are the driver behind the architecture and act as a coach for the development team
- You focus on collecting and analyzing internal and external data to generate knowledge and value for the organization
- You are eager to turn raw data in strategic information and proposes creative solutions for presenting dashboards, KPI’s and operational reports.
- You will develop, implement and test software with the different SAS modules
- You have a master degree or bachelor degree in informatics
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in SAS
- You have contributed to total solutions in SAS 9 platform (BI, DI, data mining,…)
- You have experience with working with large volumes of data
- You have a hands-on attitude, proven problem solving and team work skills
- You have good communication skills and you are capable of liaising with colleagues as well as clients
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You are flexible and apt to work in a continuously challenging and changing environment