Technology innovation built to support your business needs
DXC Technology's flagship exposure management product, Xuber Xposure is an enterprise platform that delivers a single, independent database of an organization's exposures as a system of record. It is brand new, incorporating cutting edge technology with our significant experience in exposure management.
The platform can be integrated with the organization's workflow and used to collate and aggregate internal and external big data sets, delivering critical analytics to decision makers at the underwriter and senior management level. Through Xuber Xposure, insurers and reinsurers are better able to understand and manage their exposures, and apply modifications based on their own risk appetite.
Xuber Xposure is built on the same foundations as the Xuber for Insurers policy administration system. Xuber Xposure provides full enterprise capabilities and scalability. It can be fully integrated with the organization's policy and claims administration systems, aggregates data from across lines of business and is capable of handling millions of risk exposures. A secure, reliable and robust platform, Xuber Xposure delivers a comprehensive view of potential losses in real time.
Xuber Xposure has the following exposure modelling features:
- Powerful reporting with both standard and user defined reports powering real-time determination of accurate aggregate exposure for all classes of insurable risks.
- Support for complex reporting based on geographic locations, non-geographical detail (e.g. model of aircraft), peril and class of business, policy limits and deductibles.
- Comprehensive coverage and scope, serving as the core repository for all aggregated exposures
- Integral location hierarchy: provision of aggregation at multiple geographic levels (e.g. county, zip code).
- Embedded data sources such as Clarksons (for offshore asset analysis).