As companies move away from internally driven technology development and toward collaboration, partnership and mobility, DXC's RIM in the Cloud models offer viable alternatives to traditional implementations.
As companies move away from internally driven technology development and toward collaboration, partnership and mobility, DXC's Cloud models offer viable alternatives to traditional implementations.
As life sciences organizations increasingly recognize that competitive advantage lies in the application of their intellectual property — and not in the systems that hold information — more companies are redirecting their efforts and investments into core functions and not into costly, on-premises system implementations and management.
Leveraging our leading capabilities in cloud-based systems and our deep domain expertise in life sciences, DXC offers our clients flexible managed-solution options for implementing DXC's market-leading suite of software, as well as non-DXC products.
Our Cloud managed solutions provide companies with the means to rapidly and cost-effectively deploy applications in DXC's suite. Beyond the benefits of affordable cost and ease of implementation, software deployed via DXC's service model gives organizations a common infrastructure so they can become more connected — both across their enterprises and externally. They are thereby able to collaborate with a broad spectrum of global partners and remove the complexity and the time associated with information sharing. The ability to share information broadly — without the barriers of technology — is crucial as organizations become more collaborative.
DXC works together with our clients to ensure that our cloud solutions meet our clients’ corporate security policies and compliance requirements. With a long history of delivering cloud services to a broad array of commercial and government organizations that share similar perspectives on privacy, security and compliance,
We have developed some of the industry’s most stringent security practices. Founded on secure and transparent processes, tools and infrastructures, DXC helps ensure secure delivery of information through:
- Encryption of VPN traffic, both entering and leaving the DXC cloud
- Use of virtual LANs within the cloud to separate and protect traffic and data
- Firewalls or virtual firewalls between organizations and between virtual applications in the organization’s cloud environment
- Protection against network-based intrusions
- Active Directory integration for authentication and security policies
- Group- and role-based access control
With DXC's Cloud models, you can:
- Increase the agility and competitiveness of processes and applications
- Improve the efficiency of IT delivery
- Transition investment risk and improve return on investment for new business solutions
- Free up capital for strategic business investment by moving to a pay-as-you-go model
- Release IT staff from mundane or routine tasks
- Get consistent delivery through DXC’s global data centers
- Access industry-leading cloud expertise
- Have a single point of contact for applications and infrastructure