Monitor critical data and drive business results.
Business Analytics Software
Claims databases are huge, with complicated information sources. Even with heavy investments in data-gathering technology, many companies still struggle to make sense of their numbers quickly enough for fast and accurate decision making.
DXC’s Business Analytics software for property and casualty/general insurance gives users and authorized third parties easy access to your data without having to know the technical layout of the database. Putting these tools in the hands of your risk management and claims staff enables them to gain knowledge and insight regarding your company’s loss exposure.
Business Analytics is one concentrated source for multiple reporting functions:
- Ad hoc reporting
- Interactive visual analytics
- Business data search engine
- Report creation, scheduling and distribution
Unlike other business intelligence software, Business Analytics enables users to perform easy Internet-style searches to quickly drill down to key information. Business Analytics’ data search engine, Explorer, is powered by SAP® BusinessObjects™ Explorer technology. Explorer’s revolutionary approach to business data discovery and end-user self-service analytics expands and expedites search capabilities. By extending this powerful tool to a broader range of people in your organization, you’ll be able to react faster to negative trends, act on positive trends and mitigate future losses.
Features and Benefits
- Ad Hoc Reporting and Data Analysis – for reports that truly represent your organization’s priorities
- Visual Analytics – for the most understandable and appealing presentation of your report
- Report Creation, Scheduling and Distribution – to get your report to the people who need it
- Business Data Search Engine – to help end users perform their own searches and data analysis
Business Analytics Consulting
DXC's Business Analytics consultants can help you determine the best approach to managing your data, setting up the system and fine-tuning it as conditions change. Our specialists advise on key performance indicators and strategies for building and supporting reports, analyses and dashboards. We also provide DXC metadata, access to the collaborative WikonnecT report and dashboard repository, and onsite installation and training.