Deliver the highest standards of patient care by linking all available information
Aging populations and increased chronic illnesses are pushing existing healthcare systems to their limits. Patients are becoming more knowledgeable and want greater participation in the decisions made about their care. And regulatory requirements are growing in complexity for billing, insurance and clinical responsibility.
But while healthcare ecosystems are complex, navigating patient information doesn’t have to be.
Making Information Available Whenever and Wherever It Is Needed
DXC's Enterprise Management helps create connections between every organization, entity and department within a healthcare ecosystem, delivering information where and when it’s needed.
A fully integrated, single database, end-to-end healthcare solution, Enterprise Management can be scaled for large healthcare enterprises. The software includes dedicated management modules for outpatient clinics, day care organizations, emergency departments, inpatient wards and mortuaries.
Our solution seamlessly links disparate sites and workflows. Its highly evolved, comprehensive and flexible billing component can be configured to meet multinational requirements and can support both private and public sector financial workflows.
DXC's Enterprise Management also includes powerful modules for creating and maintaining detailed patient records across multiple sites and care settings. The system helps organizations deliver the highest standards of patient care, by connecting all available information, from patient demographics to clinical data and financial reports.
- Clinicians have access to the right information at the point of care for swift, accurate decision making, saving time and ensuring consistency of treatment.
- Managers can produce reports from multiple information sources, all in a central repository, to measure disease patterns and outcomes, allocate staff and manage resources – from surgical instruments to catering.
- Finance managers use Enterprise Management’s comprehensive billing and credit system to manage finances, reducing administration time and improving cash flow.
- Patients receive better care and can participate in treatment and decision-making processes.
Global Scalability with Flexible Open Infrastructure
DSC's Enterprise Management can be deployed to healthcare enterprises of almost any size, and health economies at almost any stage of development. Based on an open, standards-based design, the system can be implemented across a network of hospitals, clinics and other institutions. It also supports advanced multilingual implementations, allowing the solution to scale across geographical boundaries.
DXC's Enterprise Management solution is proven. Ten hospitals across Malaysia and 42 clinics in in the Limpopo region of South Africa are already benefiting from Enterprise Management, while in Thailand, it is installed in the country’s largest hospital, which employs 10,000 professionals and manages 10,000 outpatient visits a day.
DXC's Enterprise Management is a true enterprise information system, offering healthcare providers a proven, future-proof – yet affordable – electronic patient record solution:
- Complete patient administration support
- Intuitive patient identification management
- Effective planning
- Financial control
- Electronic patient records
- Single point computerized physician order entry (CPOE)
- Structured care documentation
- Enhanced care delivery process
- Care indicators for consistency and quality
- Comprehensive terminology services
- High configurability
- Standards-based design