Patient Administration Systems (PAS) are the backbone of enabling coordinated care throughout the hospital and community.
As the patient progresses through the continuum of care, a shared electronic record is developed containing all of the required information on a patient’s progress. Relevant information is then made available to assist with scheduling efficiency and delivering increased productivity.
DXC's Patient Management solutions provide you with an efficient and seamless Patient Administration System (PAS) that is browser-based and easy to use.
Function-rich and able to integrate with existing external applications, our solutions are flexible, fully customisable and deployable across multisite environments.
DXC offers two patient management solutions:
- DXC webPAS is browser-based solution that can be integrated with DXC's Mobility Suite to create a mobile electronic patient record for access to patient information, radiology images, test results and more from mobile devices.
More than 30 hospitals in Australia and New Zealand are using webPAS.
- i.Patient Manager (i.PM) is the most widely used PAS in public hospitals in Australia and New Zealand. i.PM advances the delivery of healthcare information by making it easy to access patient information at the point of patient care.
- Well suited to co-existing public and private facilities
- Simplifies work processes
- Ensures accurate data collection with front end edit checks
- Utilizes standard browser technology for easy deployment across the hospital network
- Enables secure remote access to information and tools
- Fully customizable to include hospital-specific information
- Easy to learn and intuitive to use
- Provides flexible access to complete patient records
- Comprehensive reporting
Lower Cost: Leverage your existing investment in technology and training and reduce your network and hardware costs by implementing a browser based solution. Software updates need only be performed on the server rather than each PC and existing internet enabled workstations require no new hardware.
Easy Migration and Upgrade: Our Solutions Delivery Team has developed standard migration templates and tools to manage the upgrade process and ensure minimal disruption to your team and facilities. Drawing on our 25 years of proven implementation experience, our team will work with your Project Manager to identify the most appropriate migration strategy for your organization. We provide you with full Project Management, installation and training services, including:
- Ongoing support and maintenance
- Improved documentation
- Online help
- Customer Support
Our centralized web-based support means you can log straight into customer support with your own secure password. Accessed via our website, this service lets you create, manage and report your own service calls.
Security: Like all DXC solutions, our Patient Management systems support:
- Secure network protocols
- Mandatory methods to authenticate users
- Clear audit trails
- Controlled access to both data and functions