Reduce overbilling, monitor vendor performance and streamline processes.
How many work assignments did you make to outside vendors last year? Which partners performed better than others? Not sure? Vendor Solutions Suite will help you manage your vendor service relationships.
With powerful metrics on vendor performance and costs, you can reduce claims expenses and improve operating efficiencies.
Realize Fast Return on Investment
External partner costs account for a significant portion of overall operating expenses. DXC’s Vendor Solutions Suite provides metrics and vendor management information about service partner relationships, and helps to monitor them with performance management tools and processes. With streamlined processes and measurement tools, you can reduce costs immediately.
Be Up and Running in Minutes
Vendor Solutions Suite requires no hardware or software purchase. The system features an intuitive interface, which means frontline users are up and running in a timely fashion. And since only minimal training is needed, users are more efficient right away, quickly freeing up time and resources.
Streamline Processes to Improve Quality
Vendor Solutions Suite not only helps you monitor expenses, but it also helps you monitor the performance and quality of outside partners. This quality has a direct bearing on the highest percentage of an insurer’s overall cost — the claims payment itself.
Vendor Solutions Suite delivers:
- Quality, cost and performance data across all service partners and all service categories
- Powerful metrics and information about service partner utilization and trends
- Efficient, consistent processes for working with all external vendor service partners
- A single platform that unifies the work done by sourcing teams and the assignments made in the field.
Vendor Solutions Suite was created for companies that:
- Understand the limitations of Tax ID Number (TIN) accounting reports as a means to analyze their service partner environment
- Rely on service providers for utilization, quality and cost indicators
- Want to help their staff deal with higher file loads, by improving inconsistent, inefficient methods for working with service partners.