Clinicians are looking to deliver consistent best practice care across all healthcare settings.
Lorenzo enhances care and patient safety by supporting clinically effective processes, including making information available anytime and anywhere care is delivered.
Key benefits include:
Providing better care
- A single integrated patient record, ensuring that accurate information is available to clinical and multi-disciplinary teams wherever and whenever it is needed, facilitating informed decision making
- Structured clinical information enhancing the consistency of the patent record and the measurement of outcomes
- Clinical alerts covering important information such as drug interactions, allergies and abnormal test results
Enhancing patient safety
- Integrated medication management, ensuring safer prescribing and accurate administration of medications
- Effective infection control, reducing the potential impact of hospital-acquired infections
Optimizing operational efficiency
- Embedded clinical documentation, supporting organisation-wide adoption of best practices
- Workflow management to monitor the timely delivery of care and support prioritization
Supporting change and transformation
- Support for care pathways across multiple care settings, providing a platform for delivering new models of care
- Embedded and enhanced clinical processes, assisting compliance with new ways of working