Lorenzo Care Logistics provides rich patient administration system (PAS) functionality, as well as comprehensive planning and monitoring capabilities.
As part of the Lorenzo product family, Lorenzo Care Logistics also provides a foundation for full electronic patient record (EPR) capability. The solution supports the needs of clinical professionals and staff, and uses EPR data to plan, manage and drive clinical processes.
Lorenzo Care Logistics integrates with external systems, providing full oversight of patient, administrative and logistical information. The system improves care quality by ensuring that treatment is provided within clinical and statutory time frames, and it supports and improves accountability of care for financial sponsors and care-quality governors.
The Lorenzo Care Logistics solution serves as the foundation for deploying the full breadth of the Lorenzo Clinical Capabilities. It is suitable for acute, mental health and community organisations and can easily be augmented to support emergency care, theatre or day care.
- Improved patient satisfaction
- Support clinical transformation
- Improved clinical outcomes
- Reduced total cost of ownership
- Patient administration, including synchronisation with national data sets
- Mental health legislation support
- Referral management and care allocation, including e-referral integration