DXC Canada Benefits
Regular full and part-time employees who work 24 hours or more per week are eligible to participate in the Flexible Benefits Program plan commencing on the first day of work. Temporary foreign workers have separate coverage and are not covered under this program. Union employees are offered benefits in accordance with their Collective Agreement.
DXC Canada’s Flexible Benefits Program allows eligible employees to tailor DXC’s benefit offerings to meet their needs. Coverage is available to employees and their eligible dependants for the following:
- Basic optional life insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Medical and dental coverage
- Disability insurance
- Health care expense account
- Business travel accident insurance
- Savings plans for retirement
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) -- Healthcare and Dependent Care
For more detailed information, view the
Please note that not all benefits are available to all employees. The benefits enrollment site will display the benefits for which you are eligible. Benefits Summary <> and My Money @ Work <>. You will receive more information about benefits via an email from Manulife Financial along with enrolment instructions within 2 weeks of your DXC hire date.
Return to Welcome to DXC Canada.