Operational Efficiency, Continuous Delivery
Customer expectations are fundamentally shifting in many industries, disrupting businesses and forcing the creation of new processes. Digital enterprises are looking for agile, operational efficiency and continuous delivery of quality business services with speed.
Digital business requires new applications management approaches that provide transparency enabled by analytics and dashboards to reduce risk. Managing the application environment with business-critical key performance indicators (KPIs) instead of traditional IT SLAs helps keep IT aligned to the business.
- A global manufacturer keeps its business “always on” by managing its applications environment with business-critical process SLAs instead of traditional IT-centric SLAs.
- A global consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturer realizes an annual savings of 4 percent by implementing a business-oriented service model (BOSM) framework, and 60 percent improved time-to-market for the startup of projects.
- A leading telco company achieves a cost reduction of more than 26 percent over the duration of a contract despite a significant increase in scale, size and complexity.
- A global manufacturer realizes $6 million in annual savings with DXC’s Applications Management Services.
- Our comprehensive industry solutions, flexible engagement models, and global footprint of skilled resources enable us to deliver services with agility and quality.
At DXC Technology, we help you make informed business decisions with increased visibility in our Business Outcomes Service Management (BOSM) services.