Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply for a job?
- I am having errors uploading my resume or applying to Jobs.
- How do I reset/maintain my username and password?
- How do I delete my DXC account?
Please select your country from our main careers page. From there, click Search Job Opportunities to search for the job you desire, and click on the apply button. This will take you to a screen where you need to register and create a profile on our Career Site. Follow the on screen instructions and you will be able to submit your resume for consideration. Please find attached instructions on how to apply to DXC. A DXC recruiter will review your file and contact you again if your experience and qualifications meet the role.
If you are a college student, your country's Careers page will specify if there are special steps for you.
Download our instructions, How to Apply Online (PDF) for additional information.
- Make sure you clear your cache and cookies (from IE browser - Tools, Internet Options, General tab, Delete Browsing History)
- Make sure your resume does not exceed a maximum of 3,000 characters under the work experience section. You may want to re-format/edit this section to reduce the size.
- Operating systems and browsers supported by Taleo, a DXC vendor:
Certified, Supported, and Not Supported
Certified: Applies to Browsers/OS versions that are considered mainstream by Taleo. This typically includes
current and possibly other recent versions which are likely to be used by a majority of Taleo users. Taleo
Development typically uses these environments and full quality assurance (QA) is performed for every feature
pack. Customers can file Business Stands and High issues. It is a best practice to use certified browsers.
Supported: Applies to previously certified older Browsers/OS versions that are still supported by their vendors
and are still used by a significant number of Taleo users. Taleo Development typically has at least one instance
of each environment for support purposes and spot quality assurance checks are performed on these versions
every feature pack. Customers can file Business Stands and High issues.
Not Supported: Applies to previously supported Browsers/OS versions that have been de-supported by their
vendors and/or and those never supported or not yet supported by Taleo. While a combination may appear to
work, it is not officially supported or certified by Taleo. Taleo will not be able to respond to support incidents
entered on non-supported versions.
Here are some quick tips for electronic resumes and how to ensure automated software can read your resume:
- Do not use HTML, or save as PDF or RTF. The software works best in Microsoft Word and saved as .txt.
- Do not use headers or footers.
- Do not use graphics.
- Do not use columns or tables.
- Do not mix font sizes. Use 8 point font.
- Do not use page numbers.
Download our instructions, How to Reset Your Password and User Name (PDF), for detailed instructions.
By law, federal contractors must retain all records relating to employment including records of all job seekers and applicants for either audit or affirmative action reporting purposes. By policy, DXC maintains all employment records for three years. Please submit a request to find out if you qualify to have your profile deleted.