Validate charges and pinpoint discrepancies for resolution.
The Legal Bill Review is a comprehensive review and analysis of legal bills versus any fee agreements or guidelines, applicable case law and generally accepted standards.
Our Legal Bill Reviews:
- Analyze one case/claim file or many
- Review invoices from one law firm or many
- May be accomplished with or without law firm knowledge and participation
- Identify patterns of excessive expenditures and pinpoint billing discrepancies
- Quantify the excessive expenditures
- Provide comprehensive narrative reports
- Specifically check to ensure:
- Law firm personnel who performed tasks were the right people to do the job
- Law firm staffing was efficient for the type of legal matters assigned
- Standard billing practices, appropriate case law and client engagement instructions were followed