Our history and timeline
DXC has a strong reputation for delivering successful outcomes, both locally and globally. Sharing the milestones and successes that have shaped DXC Middle East along the way.
Navigating this timeline
- Change the timeframe using the up and down arrows (recommended view is 2 years).
- Select Timeline, Flipbook or List tab to change the display format
- Move the timeline along by holding the left mouse button and moving the mouse to the right or left. The scroll bar on the bottom of the timeline could also be used.
- View details and comments on any specific events, by clicking the event's thumbnail image
Please wait while the interactive timeline is loading...
- Landed from the US, a local operation in Saudi Arabia was opened enabling client’s growth and transformation
- Covansys starts engagement with Emirates
- 1st SAP services engagement
- DXC acquires Covansys
- 200+ man years project delivered to Emirates
- Qatar Airways on boards DXC
- 1st Oracle services engagement
- Despite Subprime Crisis & Recession, Middle East operation sees unprecedented growth and is aligned to APAC region
- 14 new customers acquired
- DXC Awarded the MEA Region with their Sales Pinnacle Award
- 50 new customers
- Abu Dhabi and Qatar office openings
- Completed Qrystal project for Qatar Airways
- Africa and Middle East region's join forces headed by Alok Bapna, Managing Director, Middle East and Africa
- DXC MEA has now grown too: 100+ Clients, 750 + employees and 6 offices across the GCC
- DXC launches Next Generation IT solutions